Jamaica Diaspora Conference 2013
Jamaica-Diaspora Partnership for Development
June 16-19, 2013|Montego Bay, Jamaica
Convened by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
The Biennial Jamaica - Diaspora Conference, convened by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, . The event seeks
This year’s re-branded and totally revamped global forum, places special focus on Trade and Investment. It will seek to build on the legacy of JA50 by exploring specific opportunities for the Diaspora, to expand their business interest in Jamaica through increased trade and investment. Participants will also engage in discussions about ways to expand the Diaspora’s contribution to Health and Education in Jamaica, both as individuals and organized groups.
- Full Conference Package and Entitlements
- Daily Conference Package
- Registration Fees Schedule
- Book at the Official Conference Hotel, the Ritz Carlton Rose Hall
- Book at Hilton Rose Hall, Iberostar, Holiday Inn
Come for the Learning- this year’s conference programme has been designed to deliver exceptional value and information about Jamaica’s Growth and Investment Strategy and Vision 2030 Jamaica National Plan, Investment Opportunities for the Diaspora, Venture Capital and Capital Market Investment, and International Migration. Come to participate fully in the interactive sessions, and in the time allotted for social networking and business meetings.
Do Business in the Diaspora Marketplace- this exciting new addition to the Conference will facilitate a dynamic space for business to business meetings, product displays, opportunities to investment in a Jamaican small or medium sized business, transactions with public service entities, a speakers’ corner and live participation on the Jamaica Junior Stock Exchange.
- Meet the Businesses in the Diaspora Marketplace
- Book Booth Display Space (spaces going fast!)
- Make Contact with a JAMPRO Representative
Go on a Business Tour- Jamaica has benefited from significant business investments over the past decade, especially in the rapidly expanding ICT/BPO and tourism sectors.
- Visit an ICT/BPO Facility in Montego Bay
- Visit the Montego Bay Freeport
- Visit the Sam Sharpe Exhibit at Croydon in the Mountains
- Tour the Museum of the West (Mobay Civic Centre)
- Welcome Notes for Chairman - Richard K Powell February 24, 2013
- Closing Remarks Chairman - Richard K Powell February 26, 2013
- Final Press Release - Victoria Mutual Returns as major partner for the 5th staging of the Biennial Jamaica Diaspora Conference - February 26, 2013
- Address by Honourable Arnaldo Brown - Launch of Jamaica Diaspora Conference February 27, 2013
- JAMAICA DIASPORA CONFERENCE 2013 Launch Speech – Neville Ying February 27, 2013
- JN WRAY & NEPHEW PRESS RELEASE -Diaspora February 27, 2013
- SPEAKING NOTES - DIASPORA CONFERENCE PRESS LAUNCH 2013 February 27, 2013
- Sponsors message - DIASPORA CONFERENCE 2013 February 27, 2013